Here’s the standard <random number of> things about me page…
2. I once fell in love online. True story. I do believe it can happen. It may not be 100% real but it feels 100% real.
3. I never met the man in the end. That was after 2 years, give or take.
4. Being a mom is the best and most favourite and sometimes hardest thing in my life.
5. I love cats. I have two – Scribble and Scrap. They fart a lot.
6. 2 of my best friends live 1000s of miles away and I miss them daily.
7. I am the youngest of 7 full siblings.
8. I loved school. Apart from the one year I was bullied. I also bunked a lot during high school, which I loved too.
9. My all time fav job was cleaning a beautiful old hotel in the UK.
10. My brother is my hero.
11. I have a not so secret girl crush on Scarlett Johannson. I will watch anything with her in. She is mesmerising.
12. My dream career, when I was a kid, was to work with cheetahs.
13. It only occurs to me now that putting I love beer at number one might make people judge me. Oh well.
14. I love old black and white movies, or the ones that came out in the early days of colour.
15. I wish I could have another child but it’s pretty much too late.
16. I suffer from panic attacks. Sometimes more than others. Have done so since 1989. Mostly, I can deal with them now.
17. My hair isn’t really green. But I really was a mermaid. Once.
18. The sea is my favourite place to be. And G’s bed.
19. I will add more some other day when I feel like it… maybe.